We appreciate you reaching out to us about your travel plans and would be happy to help you book your dream trip or next adventure. PLEASE NOTE: After our introductory conversation, a non-refundable reseach and trip design fee is required before we provide you with detailed quote(s). If you book the trip with us within 30 days, the fee will be applied towards your final payment.
The fee depends on the type of trip and how many locations are involved:
~ Customized multi-destination trip: $250 (1 country), $350 (2 countries), and $500 (3+ countries)
~ Cruise: ($0 if you know the date and cruise ship you want to book, $100 for up to 3 options)
~All-inclusive Resort (Mexico & the Caribbean - not available for US/domestic trips)
1 destination/up to 4 quotes: $50, 2 destinations/up to 6 quotes: $100
~ Group quote: varies ($500 & up)
WHY DO WE REQUEST A FEE?
· We are professionals who work long hours, travel frequently at our own expense to verify the quality and safety of locations, properties, and experiences, and do a lot of research and preparation to get you the best, most thorough quote for your trip.
· Oftentimes, it does not cost you more to book your trip with a professional travel agent.
· As an accredited travel agency we have access to travel resources not available to the general public.
· As your personal travel advisor, we actually care about you and are available to answer questions, explain important details, handle issues that come up during travel, make changes, communicate with airlines and hotels, etc. – this is not the service you receive when you book with an online booking engine.
· People often do not realize travel advisors do not get paid unless you book with our agency and actually travel on your trip. Unfortunately, we have found that all too often these days, after we have spent hours and hours working on their trips, some people take all our information and expertise only to go online and book the trip with an online booking engine…often at the same price, or for very little savings, and sometimes hidden costs.
· Depending on the type of trip, sometimes you may book a package with our agency at a low deposit price per person. Online booking engines often make you pay for your booking in full, even if you are several months away from travel. Why shell out all your money if you are not traveling for a while?
· Our expertise and connections in the travel industry help make sure your trip goes smoothly. If something unexpected happens, we are there to take care of it for you – again, not the kind of service you get from an online booking engine.
· If you find something less expensive online, we can sometimes price match, as long as the booking is identical. We require a screen shot with both the trip details and the time and date of the quote in order to attempt the price match. We DO NOT price match Expedia or Costco (by rebating commissions, they end up undercutting travel agents...and just want your membership.) Furthermore, several sites have hidden hotel and airline costs/additional fees --- using our services saves you from unexpected costs and we will be able to explain every detail of what you are getting.
By submitting this registration form YOU: